Meeting and working with our people is the only way to understand what makes Savills different – but these facts give you a flavour for what we do and how we do it.
- Savills was ranked the property industry’s number one employer by The Times in 2007, 2008 and 2009, and has been ranked the best Business Superbrand in the real estate sector by The Centre for Brand Analysis.
- We have established a major presence in Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East, employing more than 30,000 people across a network of 700 offices worldwide.
- We have been the UK’s leading agency group by turnover for 10 consecutive years.
- We are the number four global agent by world turnover; and number four European agent by European turnover.
- Throughout our international network of over 700 offices, we offer a range of expertise which covers all the key segments of residential, office, industrial, retail, leisure, healthcare, rural and hotel property, and mixed use development schemes.
- Savills Hellas was the sole agent in the 50% acquisition of the largest and most successful shopping centre in Greece "The Mall Athens" by HSBC Special Investments in '06, a sale that constituted the largest single transaction in Europe at a value of c. €205m.
Current share price
Last close: 9.9599
Day volume: 231,415